Back-Up Your Eau Claire Home Security Signs With Actual Protection
Even though home security signs might deter intrusion at times, it’s not wise to rely on them as the only means to protect your home and family. Alternatively, think about using some, if not all of the following solutions:
● Video cameras: Let's face it, no burglar wants to be caught by your camera as it can be critical evidence in a criminal case. Consider exterior surveillance that oversees primary entry points such as front door, back door, garage, and windows.
● Entry-point sensors: Most invaders will enter through your front door, back door, and windows, so those should be safeguarded by glass break and motion detectors. If a device is triggered, your security system will warn you and your 24.7 monitoring station.
● Exterior motion-sensor lights: While it’s true that a great deal of break-ins occur during the day when individuals are at work, you should also protect against nighttime prowlers. Lights with motion-detection capability installed near your access points will immediately highlight criminal activity and frighten off potential invaders.
● Smart locks and doorbell video: Smart locking systems will inform you whenever anyone tries to engage your entrance. A video doorbell adds another layer of security by offering a live video feed. Both of these solutions can be accessed by your smartphone security application.
● Smart lighting: Another useful home automation tool, smart light bulbs are able to be put on a schedule or activated right from your phone. They give the impression you are home and effectively deter prospective robbers.