ADT® Authorized Dealer Serving Eau Claire & Surrounding Areas
Vivint Security Monitor in Eau Claire
September 23, 2021

Should I utilize a security camera as a baby monitor in Eau Claire?

Should I utilize a security camera as a baby monitor in Eau Claire?

When setting up the nursery, you put together the cradle, painted the walls a soothing pastel, and created the greatest diaper changing space ever. Now it's time to determine the manner in which you want to keep an eye on your newborn. You have the option of going with the conventional baby monitor that gives you the ability to listen in on a separate listening device, or you can step up the tech and get high-definition video, two-direction communications, and instant activation through motion detection.

The higher tech alternative kind of sounds like cameras found in a modern home security package, but should you use a security camera as a baby monitor in Eau Claire? 

Your security camera baby monitor can be part of a larger smart home

The great part about implementing a security camera as a baby monitor in Eau Claire is that it can link to your corresponding smart home products. For instance, if you notice that your baby is struggling to sleep, you are able to tweak your integrated thermostat from mobile security application to make it more comfortable. Or when they awaken for a late-night snack, you can gently raise the room's smart bulbs to signal you’re coming. And if you have two or more small children in separate spaces, you can supply each one a camera and monitor the feeds in the same mobile app.

An indoor security camera in Eau Claire is included in your home’s complete security and automation package

Whether you would like a home security camera to use as a baby monitor or you just need to upgrade your residential protection, start by calling Secure24 Alarm Systems. A Vivint expert will walk you through the available choices and help you get the most suitable security system for your property. Place a call to (715) 255-6964 or fill out the following form.